Friday 10 April 2009

Pay it forward


I have no idea if I am included in Beki's pay it forward over on the ramblings of an everyday mummy as I was comment number four, I think number three wasn't being included but I think its a fantastic idea so I am going to do it regardless...

The first three people to leave a comment will receive a hand made gift from me
the only thing you have to do is participate and carry on the gift giving to three more people...
as soon as you have left a comment do a "pay it forward post" on your blog and continue the giving.
I will contact the first three comentee's to get their addresses

good luck

Happy Easter
Alex
X

4 comments:

Sarah said...

What a fantastic idea! I would certainly like to participate and I'll make sure I get the info posted on my blog later today. I've got 2 arguing children to sort out right now!
x

Eclectic Chic Style said...

Good Morning Alex, Just popping in to say hi. I would love to participate, but gosh it's a busy time of year right now, so don't count my comment,(i'll have to participate someday, what fun!) I just wanted to tell you how much I adore your visits and chatting. You're the sweetest blog friend!!! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter planned!!!
Hugs to you!!
♥ Teresa

Joanne said...

Hi Alex hope the weekends going well for you. Just got back from a run needed to get rid of some pent up energy I had.
I've been think of doing one of these pay it forward things for ages but not sure about the commitment.
I'll wait to see who joins you first as it would be nice if we could make 3 more friends each.

Joanne x

Beki said...

Hi Akex

You are most definately included on my PIF. If you email me your address, i'll get something out to you as soon as i've made it.
Have a great weekend!
((hugs))
Beki xxx