Friday 9 October 2009

TLBG Moresbag post....Better late than never!


Sorry I am soooo late with my post, Wednesday night I was worn out and then I wanted to tell you about someone who's blog I have followed since early days as she makes Moresbags, so I wanted to be sure Josie didn't mind me showing you her fantastic bags...
The first time I ever heard about
Moresbags was from Josie on her blog Sykesssillysite and to date she has made 31 bags I believe from what ever she can lay her hands on, it would appear that Josie has been very busy the number is in fact 81!

The
Moresbags concept is a really simple and yet effective idea and if I had a space to use my sewing machine I would join the ranks of Mores guys and gals but alas I have no table to work on... however I do have a hook and loads of yarn
with this in mind if I was to create string type shopping bags would people use them as much as a
Moresbag?

I will have to make some and start giving them away... mind you I give everything away so there will be no change there! lol ;D

well I had better get on and I will let you know how I got on on my 2 day break at
Brympton D'evercy....

Take care
Alex
x

3 comments:

A Bun Can Dance said...

Hi Alex!
As you can probably tell, I wrote the email before seeing this post of yours!
Morsbags are great aren't they? Such a fab idea and I love that they are just given away to anyone and everyone! It's like a little ray of sunshine in the world of materialism....
good luck with the Brympton experience - so very exciting !! Which of course means you'll not be anywhere near Shepton - maybe another time!
Have fun, Big Hugs to you
Denise x

Jo said...

Hi Alex,
wow thanks for writing about me! just a little update, my bag total as of this week is 81 and I'm also pod of the fortnight on the Morsbag website as well!
Josie x

Twiggy said...

ooo I've got a Josie morsebag just like that one, what a talented lady.
twiggy x