Monday 15 August 2011

Kitchen clear out...

After all the work gutting the bathroom the dust that has spread throughout the house is horrible... So as the worst of it has been completed and the plasterers are coming tomorrow to sort out the walls for us I decided that it was time to strip and clean the kitchen...


There are still pockets of clutter to clear...


However I am feeling very pleased with my clear out and clean up...


Hopefully the bathroom will not add too much more dust and debris but hopefully I can keep on top of it from now on...


and I'm contemplating using a mixed selection of tiles under the window sill, well if we're tiling the bathroom I might as well add some colour to the kitchen too.. ;D


I finally finished cleaning at 11:30 ish... and now I'm chilling out before bed... better head off soon as its almost quarter past midnight....

Just the lounge to clear up! *hurumpf!* lol ... that can wait till tomorrow... or maybe Tuesday! ;D

night all! xx


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: