Wednesday 3 February 2010

Which child are you?


Mondays child is fair of face,
Tuesdays child is full of grace,
Wednesdays child is full of woe,
Thursdays child has far to go,
Fridays child is loving and giving,
Saturdays child works hard for his living,
And the child that is born on the Sabbath day
Is bonny and blithe, and good and gay.

Well I was born on the sabbath day (i think !!!) so I appear to be bonny and blithe, and good and gay...!

Apparently blithe is not just a captain of the high seas... I am of a happy lighthearted character... which is more appealing than the sea sickness and scurvy ...

Now Jamie is Friday's child... loving and giving... and she does have her moments... she puts on a tough exterior but judging by her often being hurt by thoughtless peoples words and actions I think she is very capable of being loving and giving...

Daniel is Tuesday's child and full of grace... he's not so graceful when he takes a tumble but the midwife when he was born swore blind he was a girl (even though she had seen him completely) saying he was far too pretty to be a boy...

Mr P... I think he is Thursdays child and apparently he has far to go... I am not really sure what the meaning of this is... he has travelled with his work from the Falkland Islands to the States and most of Europe.... he still has a little more to go... lol and has worked his way up from shop floor to become an Electronics Engineer... he has worked so hard and has to fight for most jobs as companies favour a degree more than good old capability and hands on knowledge...

Which child are you?

xx

7 comments:

Jenn said...

I am a Tuesday child. Melodie is a Friday child and it is so true. But both Harmony and Erik are Wednesday...not sure if I should be worried or not. I mean Harmony is so very happy and loving and destructive. Erik is a sweet boy and have no doubt will cause mischief later, but should I worry about that woe? Don't think I need any more worry at 35 :)

Joanne said...

Well you know what I am, thanks for your support i'm going to see if I can get in to see the head today if not i'll make an appointment.

Joanne x

menopausalmusing said...

Both myself and my son are Monday's children, and my daughter is a Tuesday child. Funnily enough, there IS a gracefulness in her.................

Unknown said...

I was born on a Thursday, and to be fair, I have lived in numerous places over the UK.

B and M were born on a Sunday....and Bronte a Tuesday, but we're not (as yet) sure if she is fair....or not?!

Hope all is well? xx

Taz said...

Just my luck!
I'm Saturday's child works hard for a living.

yeah tell me about it LOL

Both my smalls are Friday's child and yes they are both loving and giving - well most of the time ;)

Unknown said...

I am a Monday child. I think there must be some kind of mistake there! suzie xxx

saraeden said...

I am a Monday's child and of course i am fair of face ... not !
Maybe when i was little but now i am not so sure ;)

Sara x